Customising Your Installation
Once you decide to order your doors, you may choose from a number of options:
- Bi folds or spaceable sliding doors (to meet building regulations for patio doors) OR...
- Tempered Frameless Glass room dividers or enclosures (internal, commercial or other use not subject to building regulations);
- Frame colour (standard colours are anthracite grey or white, there may be additional charges for other colours);
- Opening from left to right or right to left (bifolds and spaceable sliding doors have differences);
- Doors to stack inwards or outwards when open;
- Number of doors (for wide installations);
- Cill options and trickle vents.
We can also quote for optional extras:
- Special glass;
- Integral blinds;
- Over 200 RAL colour options available for our aluminium frames.
Door, Frame & Glass Options
Eco slim retractable spaceable slide-&-pivot doors and windows meet British standards criteria for thermal values and are tested for weather resistance.
Eco doors and windows are made to measure for a perfect fit. A set of doors has a maximum width of 7.2m and maximum height of 2.5m. There is a minimum height requirement of one metre for windows.
We recommend trickle vents to be fitted on all doors and windows.
Included in the basic price is a choice of white or anthracite grey frame colours but we will finish with any other RAL colour of your choice, although additional costs may apply. Note that Frameless glass doors will have aluminium guides across the top and floor plus the extreme left and right sides of the aperture (the same colour choice is available).
There is an option for a low cill - please discuss this with our engineers.
The double glazed unit includes K Glass (TM) as standard. Other options (additional cost) are:
- tinted glass
For your information, you can download a visual explanation of our opening options. This covers the location of the main door and sliding-stacking options.
Blinds and Shutters
We offer the option of Uni-Blinds when you order your glass doors and windows. Encapsulated within the double glazing cavity, the blinds are in a dust-free environment and protected from damage. They can be raised and lowered, and the slats can be operated manually by using a continuous cord loop that drives the strong magnets.
Choose your options then click here for your personal quotation.